Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classy French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classy French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classy french toast recipe. To cook classy french toast you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classy French toast:
- Get 6 slices of bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Use 4 of seasoning cube.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Use of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need 4 of grounded scotch bonnnet.
- Prepare 1 of tspn sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Classy French toast:
- Here are all u need.
- Start by brking ur eggs,then add ur chopped veggies,scotch bonnet,followed by mixed spice.
- Add seasoning cubes nd whisk everything together.
- Use ur hands nd press the middle/edges of the bread slices as shown here,till u get a flat 4 corner middle as shown here.
- Get another bread slice, cut the centre,dip ur hands in water nd brush the edges then place the cutted centre on top of the brushed bread,repeat with the rest of the slice.
- Now get another bread slice nd roll it out flat with rolling pin,cut in vertical nd horizantal.
- Now grease ur baking tray with much butter,nd add ur egg mix in the centre,whisk one egg dip the edges of the horizantal nd vertical cut in the egg mix nd arrange them as shown here,brush the top side with the remaining egg sprinkle sesame seeds nd bake at 200F for 15-20mins till golden brown nd egg mix Stiffened nd cooked.
- Enjoy with any drink of ur choice😘😘😘.
If you find this Classy French toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.