Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Bread Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread pizza recipe. You can have french bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Bread Pizza:
- Get 2 of gluten Free half baguettes.
- Prepare 70 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- Take 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need pinch of sugar.
- Use of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Provide 4 tbsp of dairy free cheese grated.
Steps to make French Bread Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Cut the baguettes open lengthways and place on a baking sheet Bake in the oven for 5 minutes Make the pizza sauce by blending together the chopped tomatoes, tomatoes purée, garlic, oregano, basil and sugar Season to taste.
- Spread on the part baked bread Top with the dairy free cheese Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
If you find this French Bread Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.