Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey chilli french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey chilli french fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chilli french fries recipe. You can have honey chilli french fries using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey chilli french fries:
- Take 250 gm of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get of For seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Honey chilli french fries:
- Peel and chopped potatoes into 1/4 cm strips,in salt water soak them for 20 mins. Strain and pat dry them on thick towel.Place them in mixing bowl add 1 tbsp oil mix and place them in Preheated Airfryer. Airfry french fries at 180 for 20 mins..in between tossing the fried potatoes strips..
- In pan add tsp of oil heat, add white sesame seeds, minced garlic, tomato ketchup and vinegar,mix well saute for 1 minute. Off the flame,add honey, red chilli powder and chilli flakes mix well. Add airfried potato fries…mix well..
- Place them in serving plate, garnishing with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve/ relish Honey chilli french fries as appetizers during Diwali festival..
If you find this Honey chilli french fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.