Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kimbap (korean-style sushi rolls) recipe. You can have kimbap (korean-style sushi rolls) using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls):
- Prepare 2 of sheets ■ Nori seaweed.
- Provide 1 dash of ■ Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of serving ◇ Plain steamed rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ◇ Sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ◇ Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◇ White sesame seeds.
- Use 1 of ◆ Egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ◆ Salt.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Spinach.
- Provide 1 of Takuwan (yellow pickled radish).
- Prepare 50 grams of Minced meat.
- Use 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Bottled yakiniku sauce.
- Take 1 of Salt yakiniku sauce.
Steps to make Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls):
- Cut the nori in half. Apply a thin coat of sesame oil to each side and heat lightly (or use Korean nori if available)..
- Beat an egg, season with salt, and make a flat pancake. Cut into 5 mm strips..
- Julienne the carrots to 5 mm thickness. Boil and mix with salt yakiniku sauce (normal yakiniku sauce is fine)..
- Blanch the spinach, squeeze out the water, and mix with the yakiniku sauce..
- Julienne the takuwan pickles into 5 mm thickness..
- Brown the beef in sesame oil. Flavor with yakiniku sauce..
- Add sesame oil, salt, and white sesame seeds to warm rice and mix..
- Spread the nori on a sushi mat (outer side facing down). Spread a thin layer of rice. Leave the top 1.5 cm uncovered. Make sure the bottom is well-covered..
- Center the meat..
- On top of the meat, layer with the eggs, spinach (excess liquid squeezed out), carrots and takuwan (one stick each)..
- Start rolling from the bottom. Squeezing with both hands, roll from edge to edge, like this picture. Here, I'm squeezing lightly..
- Roll in the leftover nori edge. Place that edge on the bottom..
- Once the roll is secured, slice into whatever thickness you like..
If you find this Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.