Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini with hot italian sausage and green beans recipe. You can cook tortellini with hot italian sausage and green beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans:
- You need 1 of large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like).
- Use 1 pound of hot Italian sausages, removed from casing.
- You need 1-32 ounce of chicken broth.
- Provide 1-24 ounce of jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Get 1 can of French Style Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
Steps to make Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans:
- Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done……Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages…. cook until onions and green pepper are soft…….
- Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked……
- Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot….Bring to a boil……
- Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min…..(I used both packages)…..Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! 😊.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
If you find this Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.