Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. To make french toast you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast:
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/8 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup, warmed.
Steps to make French Toast:
- [Wet] Beat the eggs and add the vanilla extract.
- [Dry] Mix the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Melt the butter in the low heat. Let it cool down a bit after it’s fully melted.
- Mix well the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add the butter slowly into the batter while mixing.
- Heat a pan in low heat and add a thin and smooth layer of vegetable oil.
- Dip in a slice of bread to the batter. Each side should be covered with it..
- Pan fry each side for 2-3 minutes until all breads are done.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the sugar powder gently on the French toast, and serve with the maple syrup.
If you find this French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.