Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doritos taco salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doritos taco salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doritos taco salad recipe. To cook doritos taco salad you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Doritos taco salad:
- Take 1 lb of hamburger.
- Use 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of diced avocado.
- Get 1 of lime juiced.
- You need 1 can of olives.
- Use 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Provide 1 head of Roman lettuce.
- Take 1 of bag doritos spicy nacho or nacho cheese.
- Provide 1 of bottle of catilina french dressing.
Instructions to make Doritos taco salad:
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Then sprinkle with dry taco seasoning. Do not mix with water!! Stir well.
- Chop lettuce and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes and onion and squeeze the lime juice over the top..
- Add chopped avocado and olives and stir. Add it to the lettuce and toss..
- Add beef and cheese and half the bottle of catilina french dressing..
- Put in a large air tight container and shake well refrigerate until Ready to serve..
- Add crunched up bag or spicy nacho or regular nacho cheese doritos and stir. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Doritos taco salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.