Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Taco Fiesta Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Taco Fiesta Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy taco fiesta croutons recipe. To cook cheesy taco fiesta croutons you need 4 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Taco Fiesta Croutons:
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 packages of low sodium taco seasoning ( 1.25oz.).
- Prepare 6 cup of french pane bread cubes.
- Take 1/4 cup of powdered cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Taco Fiesta Croutons:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl wisk together oil and taco seasoning..
- Microwave 30 seconds and wisk again..
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl..
- Drizzle taco oil mix over cubes while tossing to coat well..
- Sprinkle over cheese tossing as you go to coat well..
- By hand place seasoned bread cubes onto a parchment lined cookie/baking sheet..
- I say by hand because there will be excess crumbs ( discard those).
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until dried and crispy. Tossing every 10 minutes..
- Let cool completely..
- Serve or store in an airtight container..
- HINT: the powdered cheddar is like what you sprinkle over popcorn or find inside a package of macaroni and cheese. Which is what I used the mac n cheese powdered cheese. ( u may not use it all).
- Adapted from the yummy life..
- Makes about 5 cups dried croutons..
- Can go from browned to burnt quick. So keep a close eye on them..
If you find this Cheesy Taco Fiesta Croutons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.