Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cowboy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy soup recipe. You can have cowboy soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowboy Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of italian seasonings.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 can of beef broth (14 1/2 oz cans).
- Use 1 can of french cut green beans, drained.
- Take 16 oz of chunky salsa (mild medium or hot).
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen shredded hash browns.
Steps to make Cowboy Soup:
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Combine beef, italian seasonings, salt, & pepper, and oil in medium bowl..
- Add beef mixture to pot and cook until browned (4-5 minutes)..
- Stir in broth, salsa, and the rest of the ingredients. Bring to boil, then reduce to low and let simmer 20 minutes until beef and veggies are tender..
If you find this Cowboy Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.