Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pulao recipe. To cook chicken pulao you only need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pulao:
- Provide 1/2 kg of basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of of yogurt,.
- Prepare 1tsp of garam masala (optional).
- Get of Use the above masala for marinating the chicken pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of Whole spice like cumin,.
- Use 1 of bay leaf,.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon sticks,.
- Provide 4-5 of cardamom pods.
- Provide 4-5 of Cloves,.
- Prepare 1 of stoneflower,.
- Provide 2 of jaiphal etc for taste & aroma.
- Take 2 of big onions,.
- Provide 4 of slit green chillies,.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide as required of Coriander & mint leaves to garnish + vegetable stock.
- Provide as needed of Green peas, carrot & French beans (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Pulao:
- Wash and soak rice for about 20 to 30 minutes. Drain off the water and set aside..
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt,ginger garlic paste, 1tsp oil and then yogurt.You can also add a tsp of garam masala powder(optional).Yogurt is used to make the chicken tender..
- Marinate the chicken well & set it aside for a while..
- Pour oil or ghee preferably to a pressure cooker or a pot. When it turns hot, add dry whole spices including fennel powder. Saute till spices begin to sizzle..
- Add onions and fry until they become lightly golden brown..
- Saute the chicken on a medium flame.
- Chicken should turn white in colour and partially soft cooked for about 3 to 4 minutes.Otherwise chicken may turn hard after adding tomatoes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes. Fry till the tomatoes turn mushy, soft and completely cooked.Now add vegetables like carrots,beans & peas..
- Add coriander and mint leaves. Stir and fry until the mixture begins to give a good aroma..
- Continue to cook till the moisture from tomatoes evaporate..
- Add vegetable stock or water. Add salt to taste.We have already added salt to marinate, take care not to add too much..
- When it comes to a boil. Add drained rice..
- Stir well. If cooking in a pot, then cover and cook on a lowe flame until the rice is done..
- If cooking in a cooker pressure, cover the lid and cook for 1 whistle on a medium heat..
- When the pressure releases,remove the lid and leave it for about 5 minutes. Fluff up gently..
- Serve chicken pulao with raita or side dish like chicken kheema pav as I've done..
If you find this Chicken Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.