Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Layered veg maggi handwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered veg maggi handwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to layered veg maggi handwa recipe. To make layered veg maggi handwa you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Layered veg maggi handwa:
- Take 4 packet of Maggi noodles.
- Provide 4 sachets of maggi masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped french beans.
- You need 2 of baby potatoes boiled n sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Provide Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of oregano.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Take Pinch of chat masala.
- Take 1/8 tsp of oil to grease the tin.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Instructions to make Layered veg maggi handwa:
- Boil water in kadai..
- Add maggi massla. Let it boil for few seconds..
- Now add veggies n give a good stir. Let it boil of 2 mins..
- Now add Maggi cakes. Mix it n cook till water absorbs..
- Now grease handwa mould/tin..
- Spread layer of cooked maggi masala..
- Now arrange slices of boiled potatoes n sprinkle oregano,chilli flakes..
- Now again put layer of cooked maggi. Gently press it..
- Now arrange tomato slices. Sprinkle salt n pepper..
- Lastly again put Maggi. Gently pree it..
- Now carefully invert the handwa in serving plate..
- Garnish n decorate it with tomato, coriander n ketchup..
- Enjoy yummy n delicious layered veg maggi handwa..
If you find this Layered veg maggi handwa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.