Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables recipe. You can cook veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Take 1 cup of Long grain Basmati rice.
- Get 75 gms of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh green peas shelled.
- Use 30 GMs of French beans chopped.
- Provide 70 gms of big florets of Cauliflower.
- Take 2 of small sized / 50 gms onion chopped.
- Prepare 10 gms of garlic (made into paste).
- Take 15gm of about an inch Ginger(made into paste).
- Use 2 cups of Hot water.
- You need 2-3 tbsps of Ghee.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide of Whole Garam masala.
- Take 1 of small Cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of Green Cardamom.
- Use 3-4 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of Mace.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Shahi Jeera.
- Take 10-14 of Black pepper.
- You need 10-14 of White pepper.
Instructions to make Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Wash and soak the rice for at least 30 minutes. Boil some water. Meanwhile prepare all the ingredients required..
- After everything is ready, heat ghee in a thick bottom pot. Add the whole garam masalas/spices…once it starts crackling add chopped onion and saute…then the ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes..
- Then add all the vegetables one by one and saute, add the salt and black pepper powder too, mix well and let all cook for 5 minutes or so…..
- Now drain and add the soaked rice and mix gently and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add 2 cups of water (use the same measuring cup in which had measured the rice), close the lid tightly and cook for 10 minutes. Then off the flame and let it rest for another 20 minutes and cook in its own heat and steam..
- Once done, open the lid. Mix it gently and serve with your favourite curry while it's still hot/warm. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.