Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate french toast recipe. You can have chocolate french toast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate French toast:
- Take 4 slices of brown bread.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of melted butter+ as required.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate spread.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use as required of Powdered sugar,.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate syrup,.
Steps to make Chocolate French toast:
- Take milk and egg in a bowl and whisk both well together..
- Add melted butter and vanilla essence and whisk again..
- Sieve flour, salt and cinnamon powder in this mix and whisk again..
- Spread the chocolate spread on the slices of bread and close them..
- Dip the slices in the previously formed mix and coat on both sides..
- Heat a non-stick pan and put some butter on it. Put the coated bread on the pan and shallow fry on both sides with more butter till it’s golden brown..
- Remove from the pan and cut into triangles or any shape you like and serve with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup..
If you find this Chocolate French toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.