Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk french toast recipe. You can have coconut milk french toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Provide of French Toast.
- Get 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- Get 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 6 of sliced bread.
- Take to taste of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Get to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Get to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- You need to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
Steps to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
If you find this Coconut Milk French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.