Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. To cook veg biryani you need 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Biryani:
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of clarified butter (ghee).
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of saffron strings (15-20).
- Get 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Get 7-8 of cashews.
- Use 2 tbsp of melted clarified butter (ghee).
- Get as per need of Curd to serve.
- Take of For veggies mixture.
- You need 5 of big onions.
- Get 2 of small tomatoes.
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- Take 1 of small cauliflower.
- Use Handful of French beans (optional).
- Provide 1 of big carrot.
- You need 1 of small capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of biryani masala.
- Provide 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare of For rice.
- Use 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Provide 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 2 of small pc cinnamon.
- Take 1 of big bay leaf.
- Use 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt or as require.
Instructions to make Veg Biryani:
- Thinly slice 4 onions out of 5, and saute on medium to low heat with 3-4drops of oil, for 10-15min until light brown n crispy..
- Chopped 1 onion and all vegetables, carrot, potato, cauliflower, french beans, capsicum, tomato same sized. Add green peas, turmeric powder, chili powder, biryani masala, oil and curd. Mix well and keep aside for 30min..
- Wash n soak rice for at least 15min or 25min. Boil enugh water with salt, tbsp of clarified butter bay leaf, cinnamon n cardamom. Add rice n boil for 4-5 min. Remove from water n keep aside..
- Cut cashews into half and roast in clarified butter. Soak saffron in warm milk for 3-4 min n mix well. Keep all prepared ingredients together. (Mix marinated veggies, saffron milk, coconut milk, birasto, oil n clarified butter) (I used coconut milk n coconut cream, mean coconut thick milk).
- Now, heat pan n add oil n clarified butter, add marinated veggies and salt, cover n cook for 4-5min. Then add 1/4cup coconut milk and 2tbsp of birasto. Mix well n cook for more 7-8min. Then transfer half of veggies in another bowl..
- Now add more then half of cooked rice and cover the veggies, add half of birasto(roasted onion), sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, 2-3tsp of saffron milk and 2tbsp of coconut cream. Now add remaining veggies mixture and add remaining cooked rice..
- Again on top, add cooked onion(birasto), chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, 2-3tbsp of saffron milk, 2-3tbsp of coconut cream and melted clarified butter (ghee). Coven and cook on very low heat for 5min. Add roasted cashews and put tawa on bottom, and simmer for more 10min on low heat..
- Uncover the biryani, transfer some in a nice plate n serve hot with curd or lassi. Enjoy the most flavorful dish from the menu..
- NOTE – I kept 1cup of coconut milk into fridge for an hour, then slowly separated thick form from top and keep it both separate. So we can use watery part for cooking and thick part for flavor into rice and moisture..
If you find this Veg Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.