Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Chilli Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Chilli Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg chilli momos recipe. You can have veg chilli momos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Chilli Momos:
- Prepare of For Momo.
- Use 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm water approx.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil for deep fry.
- You need of For Chilli Veg stuffing.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of garlic chopped fine.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger chopped fine.
- Use 1 Tbsp of spring onion bulbs chopped fine.
- Provide 1 of medium size carrot chopped fine.
- You need 4-5 of French beans chopped fine.
- Use 5-6 of button mushrooms chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cabbage chopped fine.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies chopped fine.
- Get 2 Tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cornflour slurry.
- Use 1 of green capsicum cut into 1” pieces.
- Use 1 of large onion cut into roundels and separated.
- Get 2-3 of spring onion greens chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coarsely crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of spring onion greens finely chopped.
Instructions to make Veg Chilli Momos:
- Ingredients and chopped fine.
- In a pan heat 1 Tbsp oil and add chopped 1 Tbsp garlic, ginger, spring onion bulbs, carrots and stir. Add chopped beans, cabbage, mushrooms, salt and soya sauce. Stir for 2 mins, set aside to cool.
- Stuffing ready.
- For Momos – in a bowl add All Refined flour, salt and oil. Add lukewarm water to make a soft dough. Keep it covered for 20 mins.
- Make balls of equal size. On the kitchen top sprinkle corn flour and make small roundels with centre a little thick and sides very thin..
- Add the stuffing in the centre but not too much. Add water on the edges, fold into half. Again add water on the edges and fold into half. The shape of a tortellini is my Momo. Complete the batch and set aside.
- In a pan heat oil and gradually slide the Momos in batches and deep fry. Set aside.
- In a separate pan heat 1 Tbsp oil and add chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli and chilli sauce, green capsicum, onions and stir for 2 mins.
- Add 1/4 cup water, cornflour slurry, salt and soya sauce and spring onion greens. Stir for 1 min and set aside.
- Plate and enjoy a fusion food.
If you find this Veg Chilli Momos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.