Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Upma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable upma recipe. You can have vegetable upma using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Upma:
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup of semolina / suji.
- Take 1/2 cup of potato (cut in cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot (cut in cubes).
- Get 1/4 cup of beetroot (cut in cubes).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of french beans (cut in cubes).
- Provide 1/4 cup of culliflower chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies sliced.
- Provide 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide Handful of Curry leaves.
- Provide As required of Refined oil.
- You need 1&1/2 cup of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Upma:
- First hit a kadhai & roast the semolina for 10-12 mins..
- Then again hit a pan add 1tbsp oil & saute all the vegetables..
- Not hit a kadhai again & add oil. After that add mustard seeds. When they started to tampered add onion & green chillies with few curry leaves. Add water when the onion become light brown..
- Add salt to taste in that water..
- After that, when the water started boiling add vegetables & roasted semolina. Mix it well..
- And let it cook in slow flame for 15-20 mins more. Cover it..
- So here Upma is done. That's it..
If you find this Vegetable Upma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.