Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Potato Nuggets (No onion – no garlic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Potato Nuggets (No onion – no garlic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable potato nuggets (no onion – no garlic) recipe. You can cook vegetable potato nuggets (no onion – no garlic) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Potato Nuggets (No onion – no garlic):
- Use 4 medium size of potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Get 1 small bowl of french beans.
- Get 1 small bowl of carrot.
- Provide 1 small bowl of green peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green chilli and ginger (crushed together).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 2+2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 1 small bowl of Rusk powder.
Steps to make Vegetable Potato Nuggets (No onion – no garlic):
- Take all ingredients together..
- Mix it properly. Make a small ball. Keep it in fridge for some time..
- Take corn starch, add some water in it. Mix it well. Dip the nugget. Remove and roll it in rusk powder. Deep fry till it gets golden brown..
- Serve with ketchup or any cheese dip..
If you find this Vegetable Potato Nuggets (No onion – no garlic) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.