Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe. To cook sloppy joes stuffed french bread you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy joes stuffed french bread:
- Take 1 tsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of Green Pepper Diced.
- You need 1 of White Onion Chopped.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 3 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
- Take 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese Shredded.
- You need 1 Loaf of French Bread Cut in Half.
Instructions to make Sloppy joes stuffed french bread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Then add the ground beef and brown the beef. Add the green pepper and onion to the skillet and sauté for 4-5 minutes until they are tender. Next add in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until these ingredients are thoroughly combined with the beef and vegetables..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 5 minutes until the flavors are combined. Then place the 2 halve of the loaf of bread on a baking sheet. Use a spoon to take out some of the bread from the center of the loaf..
- Place the bread in the oven and bake the bread for approximately 5 minutes. Then spoon the 1/2 of the sloppy joe mixtures into each loaf after this baking time. Next add 1 cup of each type of cheese over the top of each loaf evenly. Place back into the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and allow time to cool. Then use a large knife to cut each loaf into slices for easy serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.