Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Toast Roll Ups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Roll Ups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Roll Ups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast roll ups recipe. You can cook french toast roll ups using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Roll Ups:
- Get 8 of Bread Slices trimmed.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
Steps to make French Toast Roll Ups:
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl except the last two making a fluffy batter..
- Heat a non stick pan on a low heat. Add a teaspoon of Butter. Dip each of the slices in the batter and shallow fry on both the sides until crisp and golden..
- You can make a few at a time keeping in mind the size of the pan. After done, just roll them up. Sprinkle some Powdered Sugar and serve hot with Fresh Cream, Fruits, Chocolate Syrup, Caramel Sauce, Fruit Jams or just about anything your families love to have them with..
If you find this French Toast Roll Ups recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.