Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Brioche French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Brioche French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick brioche french toast recipe. To cook quick brioche french toast you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Brioche French Toast:
- You need 8 slices of brioche bread (cut 3/4-inch – 1-inch thick) — sub with any bread if desired.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, or superfine/caster sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use of Butter for griddle.
- Take of Jam, jelly, butter, maple syrup or honey, to serve.
Instructions to make Quick Brioche French Toast:
- Preheat a non-stick pan or skillet over medium-low heat..
- Whisk eggs in a large, shallow dish. Add the milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk well to combine..
- Lightly grease pan with a little butter or cooking oil, spreading evenly over the surface with a spatula..
- Working quickly, dip one slice of bread into the egg wash, allow to soak for 2-3 seconds; flip and dip the other side, soaking again for a further 2-3 seconds..
- Fry until golden browned on underside, (about 3 minutes), then flip and cook until golden browned, (about another 3-4 minutes). You can cook 2 toasts at a time, depending on the size of your pan..
- Repeat with remaining bread slices..
- Serve warm with desired toppings..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure if you try this!.
If you find this Quick Brioche French Toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.