Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. To cook veg biryani you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Biryani:
- Get 1 cup of Cauliflowr.
- You need 1 cup of Onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped coriander.
- Use 6-7 of French beanse.
- Get 2 of Potato.
- Take 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of Boil rice.
- Provide 2 of Capsicum.
- Take pinch of Red food colour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Biryani masala.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Veg Biryani:
- Take a pan add 4spn oil add onion in it.
- Onion become brown add ggc paste and all vegetables.
- Take a rest for slow flame on vegetables become soft.
- Take a boil rice and add pinch red food colour in it.
- When vegetable become soft add red mirch,biryani masala,salt in it.
- Add rice in pan and mix it very well and rest 5 minit on slow flame.
- Ready it veg biryani serve with papd,rayta….
If you find this Veg Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.