Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg Fried Rice Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Fried Rice Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Fried Rice Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg fried rice biryani recipe. To cook veg fried rice biryani you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Fried Rice Biryani:
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 4 of spring onions finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green capsicum finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Cabbage finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Cauliflower finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of french beans finely chopped.
- Get 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1tablespoon of red chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 1/2 glass of water.
- Prepare 2 bowls of soaked rice.
Steps to make Veg Fried Rice Biryani:
- In a cooking pan add 1/2 glass water and add carrots, Cabbage, Cauliflower and french beans. Add salt and let it cook for 5/7 minutes or half cook..
- In another cooking pan add oil and let it get hot. Add garlic and saute till pink, add onions and saute till pink, add capsicum and green chilies and cook till little soft, now add 3/4 part of spring onions and mix well..
- Now add half cooked veggies to that pan and mix well..
- Now add uncooked rice and 1 glass water and mix gently and cook till rice is ready but just before 2/3 minutes add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar and green chilli sauce and again gently mix it all veggies and rice. Now cook for 2/3 minutes and turn of the flame..
- While serving sprinkle left green onions and serve hot 😊.
If you find this Veg Fried Rice Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.