Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Veg Daliya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Veg Daliya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Veg Daliya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veg daliya recipe. You can have healthy veg daliya using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Veg Daliya:
- You need 100 g of Wheat daliya.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Provide 4-5 of French beans.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil or pure ghee.
- Prepare 200 ml of stale curdled milk.
- Provide 1 litre of water.
- Get To taste of Salt and turmeric.
Instructions to make Healthy Veg Daliya:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Heat the cooker. Add ghee and green chillies, onions, red and green bell peppers and French beans and let them saute for a while.
- Add salt and turmeric and daliya and chopped tomatoes and saute.
- Add the milk and water and mix well and cover it properly.
- Cook for 2 whistles and off the gas and let it cool down itself and serve.
If you find this Healthy Veg Daliya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.