Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Haryali Veg Handi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Haryali Veg Handi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haryali Veg Handi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to haryali veg handi recipe. To cook haryali veg handi you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Haryali Veg Handi:
- Use 1 cup of Spinach (pureed).
- Prepare 1 sliced of Onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of Carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced Mutter – (par boiled).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped (blanched) French beans – (blanched).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of Capsicum -.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cabbage – (roughly chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dhania powder.
- Get a pinch of Sugar.
Steps to make Haryali Veg Handi:
- Wash spinach properly. In a mixer grinder take spinach, garlic and chillies. Make smooth paste..
- Take oil in a wok put sliced onions and saute for 2-3 mins. Add capsicum and again saute for 2 mins..
- Now add spinach puree and mix well and cook. Add fresh cream and cook for a min. Add salt, haldi, dhania powder,garam masala and sugar and mix well..
- Now add remaining all vegetables. Mix well and add 1 cup of water. Cover and cook for 10 mins on low flame..
- Take out on Handi and garnish with fresh cream. Serve with Tandoori Garlic Naan..
If you find this Haryali Veg Handi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.