Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg Au’gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Au’gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Au’gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg au’gratin recipe. To cook veg au’gratin you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Au’gratin:
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, chopped in cubes and blanched.
- Use 200 gms of French beans, chopped and blanched.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cauliflower, chopped small diced and blanched.
- Prepare As required of Mushroom, chopped in quarters.
- Take 2 cups of Corn kernels boiled.
- Provide For of white sauce-.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- Take 1 cup of Grated cheese.
- Use As required of salt and pepper powder.
Steps to make Veg Au’gratin:
- Blanch all the vegetables along with little salt..
- In a pan add 2 tbsp butter when melted add the flour on a low flame, mix it gently, then start pouring milk little by little and keep stirring the sauce. Adjust the thickening and salt, pepper. Switch off the gas and add a quarter of cheese, give it a good mix..
- Now add all the vegetables to the prepared white sauce, stir well and pour it in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle rest of the cheese generously. Bake for 15-20 mins or till the cheese turned golden/red in colour..
If you find this Veg Au’gratin recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.