Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg cutlets recipe. To cook veg cutlets you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Cutlets:
- You need 4-5 of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Get 1/4 cup of parboiled French beans.
- Use 2 spoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 spoon of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soaked flatten rice.
- You need 1 spoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 spoon of chat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Semolina (to rub cutlets).
- Use as required of Oil for shallow fry.
Steps to make Veg Cutlets:
- Boiled and mashed potato. Now add all the above ingredients except semolina and oil..
- Now make round roll and give heart shape it. Rub in the semolina. Now Shallow fry on tawa till it becomes brown both sides. Serve hot with tomato sauce..
If you find this Veg Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.