Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg briyani recipe. You can have veg briyani using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg briyani:
- You need 2 cup of basmati rice (soak it for 1 hour).
- Provide 3 of onion chopped into slices.
- Provide 2 of tomato chopped into slices.
- Provide 6 of green chilli slit into slices.
- Provide 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Take 10 of french beans chopped.
- You need 1 of potato finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh green peas.
- Take 1 cup of pudina(mint) leaves.
- Take 25 gm of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 50 ml of cooking oil.
- Prepare 10 ml of ghee.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of For seasoning.
- Use 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
Instructions to make Veg briyani:
- Cut all the vegetables.
- Soak the rice.
- Take a pan add oil to it once get heat add all the seasoning ingredients and then add all the vegetables and fry it for five minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder,ginger garlic paste, salt to it and then add 3 cups (rice measured) of water,once water starts to boil add rice (drain water) to it,after adding rice it again starts to boil, stir it slightly and close the lid,keep the flame to sim(keep like this so that the pressure would not go out).
- After 15 minutes,switch off the stove,after 30 minutes tranfer it to a bowl,ready to serve.
If you find this Veg briyani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.