Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix veg korma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg korma recipe. You can have mix veg korma using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix veg korma:
- Use 100 gm of green peas.
- Get 100 gm of french beans.
- Prepare 100 gm of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Take 3 of onions.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4-5 of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dhaniya jeera (coriander cumi)powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2-3 tsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kasturi methi leaves powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Mix veg korma:
- Clean wash the veggies. Boil the veggies. Chop onions, make a paste of ginger and garlic. Chop the green chillies..
- Heat oil, add chillies, ginger garlic paste and onions. Saute it, add butter. Add all the dry masalas. Cook the masala well till oil leaves the sides..
- Now add all the veggies. Add salt, little water or as reqd. Cover and cook on slow gas for 5 mins. Add kasuri methi leaves. Mix well. Remove from gas, garnish with coriander leaves and dollup of butter. Serve hot with butter naan (wheat naan) and rice..
If you find this Mix veg korma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.