Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tumeric baguette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tumeric baguette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tumeric baguette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tumeric baguette recipe. To cook tumeric baguette you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tumeric baguette:
- Get 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Use 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Use 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten or melted unsalted butter- for glazing 🍞.
- Prepare of Vie.
- You need of Share your photo.
- Use of Ask a question.
- Provide of Add to plan.
- Prepare of Tennessy Sherry and 3 others are planning to cook.
- Prepare of Tennessy Sherry Wangui Martha Kyule Resi Tunya.
- Take of Hom.
- Use of Homemade brown french bread recipe step 4 photo.
- Use of Homemade brown french bread recipe step 5 photo.
- Use of Homemade brown french bread re.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sug.
Steps to make Tumeric baguette:
- In a bowl sift 3 cups flour and set aside.In another bowl mix warm water, sugar,salt, tumeric and yeast stir and cover for 5-10mins..
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones till Incorporated continue to add the rest of the flour one cup at a time.Mix with a wooden spoon till they are well mixed.Cover with a kitchen cloth for 1hr..
- After one hour, your dough has doubled in size.Punch it in to release air trapped inside.On a fry your surface dusted with flour knead your dough and separate it into 3 equal parts..
- Roll one part at a time to atleast 9*12 inches or long enough to fit your baking pan.Form a rectangle and fold it inside three times.And roll lt like a long rope.Repeat for the other two and place on a greased pan.Cover for another 1hr in a warm place.I usually speed this up by placing a bowl of hot water beneath the dough but not directly..
- After the 1hr your baguette have already risen.Take a new razor blade / bread knife and score your baguettes 3 times alternating.Brush on top slightly with a beaten egg/ melted butter.place in the middle rack of a preheated oven bake at 190 degrees for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- After the set time, remove your baguettes,brush with melted butter to add flavour and softness.let them cool before transferring to a rack.
- Enjoy your bread with your desired tea or drink..
If you find this Tumeric baguette recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.