Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. To cook vegetable curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable curry:
- Get 5 of medium sized potatoes cubed.
- Get 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Use 1 of hand full of French beans chopped.
- You need 1 of tspn curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable curry:
- Place non stick pan over medium heat, add chopped onions, stir frequently until translucent..
- Add garlic and stir for a minute, until aromatic..
- Add potatoes, carrots and French beans, stir continuously for a minute, cover for a minute to generate heat, open stir frequently. Do this until potatoes are translucent or are half cooked around the edges..
- Mix the tomato paste and curry powder in the cup of hot water and make a runny paste. Pour into the pan, add salt, stir on high heat for one minute. Turn heat low, cover and let simmer for 7 -10minutes.
If you find this Vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.