Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. To make veg biryani you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg biryani:
- Take 3 cup of Soak basmati rice.
- Take 1 cup of tomato.
- Get 1 cup of potato.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 cup of fried onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of french beans.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Use 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Biryani pulav masala.
- Get 1 cup of Oil +ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shahi jeera/cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Asafoetida.
- Take 5 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of Dahi/ curd.
- Take As needed of Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pudina (mint)chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of kesar (saffron) melted in lukewarm water.
Steps to make Veg biryani:
- First of all boil 8 glass water in a container. Add 2 tbsp salt to it. Put soak rice in it. Cook 90%. Drain it out. And keep aside. Heat oil and ghee in a pan. Add jeera powder. Add curry leaves. Add asafoetida..
- Add all mention veggies. Saute it for a while. Add all spicy to it. Add Biryani Pulav masala with dahi and add to it. Now spread rice to this gravy. Add kewra water to it. Add kesar milk to it. Sprinkle And close the lid of it. Seal edges of it with roti ka aata. For 5 min cook on high flame. Then after on low flame for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Off the gas. Sprinkle fry onion and coriander on it and serve it with raita. Our spicy and masaledar Veg biryani is ready to eat now..
If you find this Veg biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.