Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cutlets recipe. You can cook vegetable cutlets using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable cutlets:
- Get 1 of Boiled large potato.
- Get 1 of medium carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 6-10 of french beans.
- You need 3-4 slices of bread.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of ginger+garlic+green chilli paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Prepare as required of Sooji (bread crumbs).
Steps to make Vegetable cutlets:
- Boil potato, carrot, French beans and green peas very well in a steamer or pressure cooker..
- When the veggies are cooling, blitz bread in a food processor or grinder till fine to get bread crumbs. You can use any bread – white bread, brown bread or whole wheat bread..
- Mash them with a masher or fork. Don’t make a smooth and pasty mixture. It should be a slightly chunky mixture..
- Add ginger+garlic+green chilli paste red chilli powder, cumin powder,garam masala powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, bread crumbs and salt. Skip garlic if you don’t use it..
- Mix everything very well. Check the taste and add more salt or the spice powders if required..
- Now take the cutlet mixture in a plate and using a cutlet mould, shape it..
- Now coat little bit oil on cutlets and spread sooji instant of sooji u can use bread crumb or if you want plain so don't coat oil and sooji directly deep fry or shallow fry..
- Serve hot with sauce and green chutney..
If you find this Vegetable cutlets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.