Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my french toast recipe. To cook my french toast you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My French Toast:
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Take of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of thick slices White Bread *about 2.5cm thick.
- Take 10 g of Butter for cooking.
Steps to make My French Toast:
- In a bowl, combine Eggs, Milk, Caster Sugar and a few drops Vanilla Extract..
- Instead of dipping the Bread slices into the mixture, I recommend to soak completely. Place the bread slices, cut in half if you prefer, in a large dish and pour the mixture over. After 5-10 minutes, turn them over and allow them to suck up all the mixture..
- Melt Butter in a frying pan over very low heat. Place the Bread slices, cover with a lid, and cook for about 3-5 minutes. When the bottom is nicely browned, turn them over, cover with a lid, and cook 3-5 more minutes..
- Enjoy with Jam, Maple Syrup, Thickened Cream, fresh Berries, or etc..
If you find this My French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.