Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy french fries recipe. You can cook crispy french fries using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy French Fries:
- Use 250 grams of potato.
- Get 1 cup of refined oil.
- Take 2 pinches of salt.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Take 1 of pinch black pepper.
Steps to make Crispy French Fries:
- Step 1 First slice the potatoes and then cut them lengthwise. You can also use a fries cutter for that long, even shape..
- Step 2 Soak Cut Potatoes In Ice-Cold Water For 10 Minutes Now, wash the potatoes under running water till they are squeaky clean..
- Step 3 heat the oil in a deep bottomed pan Now, deep fry the potatoes in batches. Keep the flame low. This will make them crunchy and also help retain their colour..
- Step 4 Sprinkle Salt And Pepper And Serve Hot Drain excess oil and place on an absorbent paper. Allow them to cool. Now sprinkle salt and pepper and toss well. Serve immediately with ketchup and enjoy..
If you find this Crispy French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.