Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. You can have french fries using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French fries:
- Prepare 4 of potato.
- You need As needed of oil for fry.
- Take as per taste of chaat masala.
Instructions to make French fries:
- Rinse well in water and then peel the potato..
- Then slice the potato in slices having 1 cm thickness.
- After that remove the starch.
- In a bowl cold water and dunk the potato stick in it..
- Keep this bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 45 minutes..
- After that rinse the potatoes with running water. Drain all the extra water..
- Then place them on the kitchen cotton napkin..
- Heat oil in the wok. Keep the flame to medium. And half fry it..
- Place the half fried potatoes on paper kitchen towels..
- Again fry it at high flame.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and serve it.
If you find this French fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.