Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Frying Pan French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frying Pan French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frying pan french fries recipe. To make frying pan french fries you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frying Pan French Fries:
- Get 5-6 of medium sized potatoes (can use as many as you want).
- Use of Frying oil (I use canola).
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Equipment for cooking.
- You need of Frying pan.
- Prepare of Wire mesh collander.
- Provide of Cooking chopsticks or wooden spatula.
Steps to make Frying Pan French Fries:
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half the long way, then cut the halves into quarters with cut sides facing down for easiest cutting.
- Make the quarters into slices according to your desired thickness (I usually get 2-4 fries from each quarter).
- Once cut, soak fries in bowl of ice water. Rinse several times as you make the fries to get rid of excess starch.
- When ready to fry, drain and dry the fries.
- Microwave raw fries for about 4-4:30 minutes to soften.
- Add enough oil to a frying pan to cover the bottom of the pan about 1/4 of an inch.
- Heat the oil over medium heat (a 3 on a scale of 1-5).
- Add the fries once the oil makes small bubbles when you test it with a chopstick or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Do not overcrowd the pan, I usually fry in two batches.
- Stir/flip fries as they cook.
- Fry until fries get patches of slightly browned, then turn heat up to medium high (a 4 out of 5) and fry until deep golden brown and crispy.
- Place finished fries in a fine wire mesh colander, toss with salt while still hot.
If you find this Frying Pan French Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.