Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can have french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French toast:
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 8 slices of bread.
Steps to make French toast:
- Mix in brown sugar to the milk and stir, until the sugar is dissolved into the milk..
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and ground cinnamon. Beat in the eggs, stirring until everything is well mixed together..
- Quickly dip one side of bread into the mixture and repeat other side of bread..
- Cook on medium heat until done or golden. Add a tiny amount of vegetable oil to bottom of skillet to prevent sticking. You don't want standing oil in the bottom of the skillet though..
If you find this French toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.