Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter paneer sizzler in a pan recipe. To make butter paneer sizzler in a pan you only need 50 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan:
- You need of Cashew Peas Pulao.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger green chillies paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take of French fries.
- Use 4 of potatoes.
- Take As per taste of Chaat masala.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Grilled Paneer.
- Provide 200 grams of paneer.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take as required of Oil to roast.
- Take of Butter masala gravy.
- Provide 3 of medium sized tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Use 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Get 1 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 of crushed elaichi.
- Use 1 inch of " cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Use 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhanya jeera powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Saute vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots cut in long strips.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- Provide as per taste of Pepper powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of oil/ butter.
- Use of Assembling of sizzler.
- Use 1 of cast iron pan.
- You need as required of Few cabbageleaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan:
- Soak the rice for 1 hour. And boil the rice after 1 hour adding salt in water. Drain off all the water and let it cool..
- Heat ghee in a pan, add jeera and hing. Let it splutter. Now add cashews, peas, ginger green chillies paste and cover and cook on low flame till peas are soft..
- Now add coriander leaves and rice and mix it very softly. Peas Pulao is ready..
- For french fries peel the potatoes and cut into fingers. Keep it in the fridge and fry it after other all things are ready for sizzler. This will keep the french fries crispy..
- Now prepare the paneer. Mix chaat masala, salt, pepper and kasuri methi and mix everything. Now pour this masala on the cubed paneer pieces and coat every piece with this masala and keep it aside. Let it marinate..
- Now prepare the gravy. Heat oil in a pan. Add elaichi, cinnamon, cloves, kasuri methi, hing. Let it splutter. Add garlic, ginger, onions, cashews and cook till it is well cooked..
- Now add tomatoes and salt and cover and cook till tomatoes are mushy. Now cool down the mixture and churn it into mixer to fine paste..
- Now again heat oil in a pan and add chilli powder, turmeric and dhanya jeera powder and add the puree. Add curd and sugar to it. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame and adjust the consistency by adding water. And finally add butter and switch off the flame..
- Now heat a pan, add oil and roast marinated paneer pieces and grill it from all sides..
- Now remove the potatoes from fridge and fry them in hot oil till crispy..
- Now again heat butter or oil in a pan and saute the vegetables (carrots and peas) (you may choose vegetables of your choice) add salt & pepper. Don't fully cook it..
- Now comes the assembling of sizzler. Heat a cast iron pan on high flame and heat it for 2 minutes. Now lower the flame and apply little oil on it. Cover it with cabbage leaves. Place pulao, french fries, grilled paneer pieces, and heat it for sometime. Put some pieces of butter below the cabbage leaves to make that sizzling sound. Remove from flame and pour really hot gravy on top of it..
- Delicious sizzler is ready to serve..
If you find this Butter Paneer Sizzler in a Pan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.