Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer shashlik sizzler recipe. To cook paneer shashlik sizzler you need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Shashlik Sizzler:
- Take 200 gram of paneer or cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of capsicum.
- Take 4 of small size potatoes.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of carrot,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Use 3 of onions.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soaked cashew.
- Take 3 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take as needed of Oil,.
- Take 1/4 cup of Butter, (in total).
- Get 2 tbsp of maida.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Use 1/4tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of of chopped parsley leaves, fresh or dried.
- You need 3-4 of cabbage.
- Provide as required of Few pieces of french fries.
Instructions to make Paneer Shashlik Sizzler:
- Cut a 200g paneer cube into eight square cubes. Marinate in salt, chili flakes, and little oil.add dice onion and capsicum.Skewer and keep aside for a couple of minutes.cut the carrots in long. Place a grill pan and drizzle some oil. When hot, place the paneer skewers and grill on both sides. Remove and keep aside..
- Boil potatoes(with skin on) and cut capsicum in 2 parts.cut tomato from top. scoop out the inside. Prepare white sauce using maida,butter equal portions, add corn,salt n black pepper and and cheese..fill in tomato and capsicum..
- Prepare cashew paste..grind onion, tomato and cashews..take a pan,add oil and add grind paste,add little bit water and salt and pepper..
- Let’s begin assembling the sizzler plate(I used nonstick tawa). Break the spine of a couple of cabbage leaves. Place them on the iron sizzler plate which is still placed upon the flame. Keep cooked rice first,Heat the sauteed vegetables including onions, tomatoes and french fries and add them to the sizzler plate. Pour the cashew gravy over the rice and vegetables to hear the sizzling sound. Sheer magic! Relish the sizzlers!.
If you find this Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.