Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Exotic veg sizzler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Exotic veg sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Exotic veg sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to exotic veg sizzler recipe. You can have exotic veg sizzler using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Exotic veg sizzler:
- Get 3 cups of rice.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red and yellow bell paper.
- Provide 8 of baby corns(cut into halves).
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of red garlic chutney.
- You need 1 of big tomato.
- Use 1 tbspn of red chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Provide as needed of French fries.
- Prepare 4 of Smiley.
Steps to make Exotic veg sizzler:
- Sock rice for 1/2 n hr. Cook it and drain extra water.in a pan heat oil and butter add sweet corns and let it cook for 2 mins. Add cooked rice salt mixed herb and red chilli flakes. Add chopped coriander. Keep it aside.
- Boil water add baby corn and green peas add salt and allow to to cook till it becomes soft. Add broccoli and let it cook for 1 min. Do not over vook it. Drain extra water. Take a pan and heat butter add diced red and yellow bell papers. Than add cooked veggies add salt white pepper powder and saute it for 2 mins. Keep it aside..
- Grind tomato red garlic chutney and red chili paste. Heat butter in a pan saute this red paste.add coconut milk and salt. Allow it to cook for 5 mins. Sizzler sauce it ready keep it aside..
- Heat sizzler plate. Place cabbage leaves on plate keep rice at one corner and veggies at another corner. At one corner keep french fries.pour sizzler red sauce top it up with smiles.(can put cutlet or stuffed capsicum whatever you like). At one corner of d sizzler plate put litter butter to give sizzling effect.
- Your yummy sizzler is ready to serve.
If you find this Exotic veg sizzler recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.