Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. To cook french fries you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Fries:
- You need 6 of medium size potatoes or 2 large potatoes or 1 extra large potatoes or 315 grams potato.
- Provide 7 cups of cold water.
- Take of dry rosemary or oregano or mixed herbs – as required.
- You need of rock salt or black salt or regular salt – as required.
- Use of red chilli powder or paprika as required – optional.
- Take of oil for deep frying – as required.
Steps to make French Fries:
- Firstly take the potatoes and rinse well in water. Then peel them.Then slice the potato..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan. Now add the potatoes in the oil..
- Stir often while frying them for uniform cooking..
- Fry till the potatoes get cooked, but they should not brown from outside..
- While still hot, take the french fries in a bowl. Sprinkle with some salt, paprika or red chilli flakes, dried herbs or dry rosemary. You can add your choice of herbs and spices. Gently shake and toss the bowl so that the salt, herbs etc mix well with them..
- Serve these homemade french fries hot with some any dip or sauce of your choice..
If you find this French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.