Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable sizzler recipe. To cook vegetable sizzler you only need 54 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable sizzler:
- Prepare of For cheese sauce.
- Use 1 of big tomato paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 cup of processed cheese (grated).
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Get of For aloo tikki.
- Use 4 of Potato.
- Get 4 tablespoon of french beans.
- Use 2 tablespoon of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use of as required Bread crumbs for coating.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
- Take of For Barbeque sizzler sauce.
- Take 3 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Get 1 of Lemon sized tamarind.
- Prepare 2 of tej patta.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 6 piece of garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare of For french fries.
- Use 2 of potato.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For butter corn rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic butter.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of half boiled rice.
- Provide of For veggies.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 cup of total (broccoli,babycorn,beans,paneer,capsicum,carrot).
- Get of as per taste Black pepper and salt.
- Use 1 pinch of sugar.
- Prepare of To make sizzler.
- Prepare of as per taste Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
Steps to make Vegetable sizzler:
- To make cheese sauce Heat a pan and add in oil and butter and let it melt and then add garlic and tomato paste and stir till everything mix and cook it for 3 minutes. Then add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and mix it well. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Add in grated cheese and milk and mix it till the cheese melts and milk boils. Stir it continuously in circular movement. After 10-15 minutes the mixture would become like a thick gravy. Now the cheese sauce is ready.
- To make aloo tikki In a vessel take boiled potatoes and then add in the carrot and beans, coriander, bread crumbs, salt, chat masala, and black pepper powder. Now smash the potatoes with help of hands and mix everything well. Then make tikki from this mixture. And coat it with bread crumbs. Now the tikki is ready Fry it..
- To make barbeque sizzler sauce In a sauce pan add jaggery, tamarind, tej patta, red chilli powder, cloves, cumin powder, finely chopped garlic, vinegar, and water and ketchup in sauce pan and then add worcestershire sauce. Mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes or till it becomes thick on medium flame. After 5 minutes the sauce is ready..
- To make french fries Cut the potato in a shape of french fries Now fry then in hot oil. French fries are now ready..
- To make butter corn rice In a wok add the garlic butter,as soon a butter melts,add in sweet corn(you can even add carrot and kidney beans and capsicum veggies of your choice) and coriander and stir it well. Add in salt, black pepper powder and cook it for 5 minutes. Now add the half cooked rice in this and stir it and cook it for 2 more minutes. Now the butter corn rice is ready..
- To make veggies In a wok add butter and garlic and oil, add in the veggies and paneer (slice the veggies in a long cuts). Now add black pepper and salt to taste. And cook it till all veggies are 90% cooked Then add sugar to enhance flavours and cook it on high flame for 2 minutes. Now the veggies are ready..
- To make sizzler take a sizzler plate or if you dont have take a iron pan and heat it properly. After it becomes hot add one layer of cabbage so that sizzler does not burn. Now add in the veggies and french fries. Then add in the butter corn rice, and aloo tikki. Now add the barbecue sizzler sauce and cheese sauce. Then add butter on the iron plate as it gives more sizzling effect..
- Now your sizzler is ready to eat…
If you find this Vegetable sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.