Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french fries recipe. To make masala french fries you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala French Fries:
- Provide 3 of big potatoes.
- Use to taste of Black salt & Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Masala French Fries:
- Wash and peel potatoes..
- Slice potatoes like wedges..
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder over it. Coat every wedge carefully. Keep aside for 5 minutes. Again mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add wedges and fry them. After 2 minutes flip the side and fry from other side also. Likewise fry all wedges. Remove it in an absorbant sheet..
- Serve hot with sauce sprinkled with chaat masala..
If you find this Masala French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.