Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peri peri french fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peri peri french fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peri peri french fries recipe. To cook peri peri french fries you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peri peri french fries:
- Take 5-6 of Milly Potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika powde.
- Provide 4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Peri peri french fries:
- Cut the potatoes in ½ cm thickness and put them in water for 15 minutes. In a pot, add water and keep it to simmering temperature, I.e, 80-85*C, and par-boil them. Once done, drain them in a flat tray and spread evenly Deep freeze them for 1-1 ½ hour..
- Heat oil in a kadhai at 130*C for first frying. Remove them from freezer and fry them for about 80%. Once fried, remove them on a paper towel. Heat oil in a kadhai at 170*C for second frying..
- Fry them completely. Remove them on a paper towel. Transfer hot fries in a mixing bowl, sprinkle some salt and mix well. Sprinkle paprika powder and garnish with parmesan cheese and mint leaves. Serve hot..
If you find this Peri peri french fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.