Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef steek recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef steek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steek recipe. To make beef steek you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steek:
- You need 2 tbsp of Green papaya paste.
- You need of Steak 3 normal size cut it.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Crushed chilli 1tsp.
- Prepare of White Venegas 1tbsp.
- Use of Oil for fry.
- Take of For sauce'.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need of Tomato paste of 1tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take of Crushed chilli half tsp.
- Take of French fries cut and boil.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Tomato cut in big pieces 1.
- Provide of Onion flower for garnish.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Potato boil cut like fries.
- Get of Green chilli for fry.
Instructions to make Beef steek:
- First take a bowl add steak in it.
- Add white Venegar salt crushed chilli papaya paste black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
- Mix well cover it and rest all night in room temperature but at night keep in the fredge.
- At 12 am take it out and 1 hour in a room temperature.
- Now take non-stick pan fry in a normal flame in little oil.
- When it begin to tendor cook it in a high flame for crispness use spoon turn again and again until completely crispy and cook.
- Fry boil french fries also in 2 tsp oil as well as green chilli and fry tomato pieces onion flower also for serve.
- Serve it with sauce if you like white sauce use it also.
- For sauce take a bowl add oil 2tsp add tomato paste cook well when it become thick add tomato ketchup corn flour and crushed chilli half tsp and salt little.
- When sauce is ready pour into seeks and serve it's so yummy in taste.
- Serve with potato fries green chilli and lemon.
If you find this Beef steek recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.