Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk french toast recipe. You can cook coconut milk french toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Prepare of French Toast.
- Take 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 6 of sliced bread.
- Take to taste of Coconut oil.
- Use of Toppings.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Get to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- Use to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
If you find this Coconut Milk French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.