Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai recipe. To make thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai:
- Use 15 of Aloo.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide of Salt as per ur taste.
- Take of For masala:.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed roasted zeera.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai:
- Aloo ko ache wash kar lein r skin remove kar dein..
- Ab 1 inch thick fries cut kar lein r thora dry hone dein.phir corn flour dal ke ache se mix kar lein..
- Oil ko bht ache se garam karen r fries ko fry kar lein.ab unko strainer me dal ke oil nikal dein ache se.phir ek bowl me dal ke ache se salt r baki masalay mix karen..
- Ketchup dalien r garam garam chai coffee ke sath enjoy karen..
If you find this Thelay walay french fries with illaichi wali chai recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.