Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French fries Bhel recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French fries Bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries Bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries bhel recipe. To cook french fries bhel you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French fries Bhel:
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of dates & tamarind chutney.
- Get 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide as required of Sev for garnish.
- Use as required of Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnishing.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic chutney.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make French fries Bhel:
- Cut potato in long shape & wash it for 4 or 5 times till all starch go away from potato..
- Fry the potatoes till golden brown. Take a bowl put potato chutney onion Chana dal and mix it well..
- Pour in plate garnish it with coriander leaves & Sev serve it..
If you find this French fries Bhel recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.