Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked homemade crispy french fries recipe. To make oven baked homemade crispy french fries you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
Steps to make Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. In the meanwhile, cut the potatoes into slices 1/4 inch thick. In a large bowl, add the fries and fill with water. Let the fries soak for at least 25 minutes..
- Drain and wash fries under cold running water. Pat the fries dry using a sheet of paper towel and be sure to remove all excess moisture..
- Transfer fries to a large enough bowl and season with salt and olive oil. Layer a large baking tray with parchment paper and place the fries on it. Bake the fries on the middle rack for 20-40 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy..
- Once fries are cooked, move the rack and tray so it close to the heat sauce and bake until crispy, flipping once to ensure at least two sides have the crispness as desired. Taste for seasoning and add more salt as needed. *Cooking times may vary based upon your oven.
If you find this Oven Baked Homemade Crispy French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.